Tuesday 4 December 2012

broken jewellery
or perhaps
I don't mean
broken

lost jewellery
I think I could probably map out the last three or four years of my life, through a story of jewellery or charms.
I get obsessive with a necklace, I shall probably put it together, a single bric-a-brac charm on a chain.
I shall wear it. Pretty much everyday. Until one day I loose it. Or it breaks.
And its gone, the next chapter waiting to be turned. Like a perfume.

we have the LA stone, we have the two Indian tassles, we have the
I wonder if I could draw them, now that would be an interesting prospect 

there used to be a clock?
so we had a camden clock?

we may have to give in to the sneak peak

and can we remember their decease?
The Indian Tassles broke in the woods?
The clock was lost on Speed?
What disappeared in the dessert? there was a small pendant on chain of black beads?
The bottle got trampled by Wombats
Steven broke Santa Cruz 

There was the fish, I still have the fish
but where was the fish from, perhaps a horrible old bead fair in Wenville 
The fish has been consistant

There was that perculiar coin like pendant, the desert stole that one   
Oh I think I have the outline of that traced somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment