Wednesday 9 October 2013

Symbolism and Charms.

What makes something spiritual? What makes something precious? Time is precious, does that make something spiritual? I want to explore the idea of making my own symbolic charms, an edited spiritualism.




Something I need to be wary off, I find both the narrative and the making to be very important to my practice but I can have a tendency to let both aspects run their own paths, getting carried away forgetting to interlink them. I am a little concerned I have started to do this already, in terms of narrative I have been exploring into the Ramekien epic and starting to look at editing my own symbolism but in terms of making I have been focusing on the charms element of my project. I really need to ensure that both elements are moving forward together.

No comments:

Post a Comment