Monday 7 May 2012

Curriculum Vitae

Curriculum Vitae

Profile
D.O.B. - 21/09/1991
I am currently a first year student on the (BA) Textiles in Practice course at Manchester School of Art, I am a keen creative and explorer intrigued by the conceptual and the world around us.

Qualifications
GCSE'S - 2A*s, 6A's, 2B's and a C
Completed a summer course in Textile Design in Central Saint Martins in 2009
A Levels:
AS - A in Applied Art and a B in Mathematics
A2 - A* in Art and Design and an A* in Textiles
Diploma in Foundation Studies - Art and Design

Past Job Experience
Experience in charity shop work, having volunteered in both Cancer Research UK and Oxfam,
-- where I was involved with sorting and labeling stock
Worked as a waitress in Radyr Golf Club from March 2008 till August 2011 
-- where I was involved with taking orders, serving, clearing and till trained
Volunteered to work at Leeds Festival August 2011
-- where I was involved with patrolling the camp sites, on hand to help anyone that need ed assistance

Interests
I have a keen interest in travel and exploring having completed my bronze and silver Duke of Edinburgh award and working towards my gold. I have also been involved with projects that have taken me to Los Angeles to meet and learn about their youth clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment