Thursday 17 May 2012

Interaction

To bring it all together, the exhibition is looming ever closer,
Edit Update
I am currently still working on the edit of Pollen, I have complied a stricter edit, but for clarity and conclusion, I feel it needs to be off the whole book, a slow process but it is indeed almost complete.
My aim for this finished edit is still a little unknown,

I also have a growing collection of preserved dandelions
preserving the city's nemesis,
so to speak

Pollen Update
I have yet to complete the book, but I have seemingly come to the end of the relevant parts
From here on out, the story continues in the dream, although potentially has some of the most beautiful narrative, it is no longer the correct narrative.
So perhaps I shall stop here.

The wait is over, time to see what has been revealed. 



I have thirteen pages of pollen narrative,
ranging from densely worded to sparsely populated.
I am happy with the result of the narrative,
and the order is has chosen for itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment